• Show
Clear All

• Daroc
    replied
    Very nice burn

Leave a comment:

• Bob K.
    replied
    Beautiful work, Becky! So clean and precise.

Leave a comment:

• Scrollcrazy
    replied
    Originally posted by joepaulbutler View Post
    First of all, what an amazing piece of work, just so precise, the stars are just spot on. As far as not posting your other piece of art∙∙∙∙do it. I believe this is a site that would approbate the work, MY $0.02
    Thank you so much Joe. I just might do that!

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    First of all, what an amazing piece of work, just so precise, the stars are just spot on. As far as not posting your other piece of art∙∙∙∙do it. I believe this is a site that would approbate the work, MY $0.02

Leave a comment:

• Scrollcrazy
    replied
    Originally posted by Merle Rice View Post
    Hi Becky , Your Work is so Unbelievable an Exact it's Amazing . It makes my Burning look like I'm using a Hot Poker . Ha,Ha. Your right about showing the other Flag , that's a Shame for that reason we won't be able to see it. . Keep showing your work it's enjoyed here. Merle
    Thank you Merle. I appreciate your kind words

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Becky , Your Work is so Unbelievable an Exact it's Amazing . It makes my Burning look like I'm using a Hot Poker . Ha,Ha. Your right about showing the other Flag , that's a Shame for that reason we won't be able to see it. . Keep showing your work it's enjoyed here. Merle

Leave a comment:

• woodburner807
    replied
    Very nice pyrography, Becky, Nice clean burning on the stars and text.

Leave a comment:

• Scrollcrazy
    replied
    Originally posted by Merle Rice View Post
    Hi Becky , another Fantastic Wood Burned Piece . Gota ask , did you also Burn the Lettering? If so you have one steady Hand . Appreciate you showing it. Merle
    Hi Merle. Thanks so much. I did burn the letters. I made them in PowerPoint and copied to the wood. I wish I had made them larger. Oh well, I can try again. I did another flag that i poured with resin that came out really well but, I didn’t post it because it’s pro President Trump. I just didn’t want to offend anyone. He has such bad press.

Leave a comment:

• Tinwood
    replied
    Great piece.

Tinwood

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Becky , another Fantastic Wood Burned Piece . Gota ask , did you also Burn the Lettering? If so you have one steady Hand . Appreciate you showing it. Merle

Leave a comment:

• tbox61
    replied
    That makes my heart sing, and makes me proud to be an American!!! Beautiful work!!!! Bravo!

Leave a comment:

• Scrollcrazy
    started a topic Pyro Flag

Pyro Flag

I burned this flag on 1/2 inch birch. It measures about 9x13.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
Working...
X