Both are really good

Leave a comment:

• Randy
    replied
    Well done! And amen.

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Becky , Glad you ed this Flag also , your Husband should be Proud to have it. Excellent Burning and still Amazing. Merle

Leave a comment:

• woodburner807
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrollcrazy View Post

Thanks Bill. I seem to obsessed with resin lately. And I’m finding that the burns don’t fade as bad when poured with resin. I made a 24 inch round end table that was one of my first pours and I’ve been hooked ever since. It really makes them ‘pop’
    It is certainly a durable finish and it probably does block UV light and reduce fading. Never thought of that for my burnings...thanks for that tip.

Leave a comment:

• Scrollcrazy
    replied
    Originally posted by woodburner807 View Post
    You have the "magic" touch making those flag burnings, Becky. Very nicely done and curious why the epoxy resin? Is there a practical function to the piece or is it an "artistic" touch? It would make a nice small table top.
    Thanks Bill. I seem to obsessed with resin lately. And I’m finding that the burns don’t fade as bad when poured with resin. I made a 24 inch round end table that was one of my first pours and I’ve been hooked ever since. It really makes them ‘pop’

Leave a comment:

• Bob K.
    replied
    Excellent burning work.

Leave a comment:

• woodburner807
    replied
    You have the "magic" touch making those flag burnings, Becky. Very nicely done and curious why the epoxy resin? Is there a practical function to the piece or is it an "artistic" touch? It would make a nice small table top.

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Another nice burn

Leave a comment:

• Tom Ellis
    replied
    Both flags are really nice. Very neat burning.

Tom

Leave a comment:

• Scrollcrazy
    started a topic Another Pyro Flag

Another Pyro Flag

I made this flag for my husband. Burned on 1/2 inch birch, approx 9x13, and poured with epoxy resin
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
Working...
X