• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrollcrazy
    replied
    Originally posted by Hineps View Post
    Becky,

I hate to keep bugging you but have you given anymore thought to selling your patterns? I'm really interested!

Phil
    Phil!! I'm so sorry I haven't replied sooner. Let me get thru the holidays and I will message you with the particulars. I will probably send full size patterns to you. I can't seem to nail down my daughter to help me get them online. Thank you so much for your interest!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We'll talk soon!

Leave a comment:

• Hineps
    replied
    Becky,

I hate to keep bugging you but have you given anymore thought to selling your patterns? I'm really interested!

Phil

Leave a comment:

• Claude
    replied
    That's going to be a fantastic clock!

Claude

Leave a comment:

• Scrollcrazy
    replied

Please let us know if you can digitize them. Even a paper copy would be acceptable. Something to consider for those of us who are not gifted in designing.

Phil
    I'll certainly do that Phil. I'll see what I can do. Thanks for your interest!

Leave a comment:

• Hineps
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrollcrazy View Post

Hi Phil. Since I've been burning, I've been drawing directly on the wood. But, I have tons of drawings on paper done with micron markers. I'll have to talk to my 'tech' person- my daughter- to see how to get them digital. as most of them are larger than A4 paper. Thanks for asking! You have me thinking seriously about this. I'll let you know...
    Please let us know if you can digitize them. Even a paper copy would be acceptable. Something to consider for those of us who are not gifted in designing.

Phil

Leave a comment:

• Scrollcrazy
    replied
    Originally posted by drhandrich View Post
    definitely worth all the hours put into it. what is it colored with? oil? water? pen?
    Thanks Denny. I use colored pencils. Prismacolor and Faber-Castell. They're subtle so the grain still shows thru.

Leave a comment:

• drhandrich
    replied
    definitely worth all the hours put into it. what is it colored with? oil? water? pen?

Leave a comment:

• Scrollcrazy
    replied
    Have you considered selling your patterns? I would be interested.

Phil
    Hi Phil. Since I've been burning, I've been drawing directly on the wood. But, I have tons of drawings on paper done with micron markers. I'll have to talk to my 'tech' person- my daughter- to see how to get them digital. as most of them are larger than A4 paper. Thanks for asking! You have me thinking seriously about this. I'll let you know...

Leave a comment:

• Hineps
    replied
    Have you considered selling your patterns? I would be interested.

Phil

Leave a comment:

• MsLibra
    replied
    This is beautiful too, you work is stunning.

Shawna

Leave a comment:

• Tinwood
    replied
    VERY nice Becky!

Tinwood

Leave a comment:

• woodburner807
    replied
    Thanks Becky and my pyro years were several years ago and not familiar with what is available today. However, I'm not located within the range of any "big box" stores. When I had the newsletter a know one lady who did burn on maple and did wonderful work. I can see where it would be nice to burn though. Regardless, you have done very nice work. Very nice. Congrats...

Leave a comment:

• Scrollcrazy
    replied
    Originally posted by woodburner807 View Post
    Fine Becky and never burned, nor heard of maple plywood. Sure have done my share on birch though. Italian poplar and birch were my favorites. Is maple common where you are?
    Maple ply is not that easy to find. I can find it at one of the big box stores sometimes. I like it because it's so light in color. I almost like the texture of birch better tho. Seems to be a little bit tighter grain. Still up in the air about that.

Leave a comment:

• Arthur C.
    replied
    Nicely done, Becky! I particularly like the delicate purple shading. Quite an intricate pattern, and well executed.

Leave a comment:

• woodburner807
    replied
    Fine Becky and never burned, nor heard of maple plywood. Sure have done my share on birch though. Italian poplar and birch were my favorites. Is maple common where you are?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X