2 Pyro Projects From Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Pyro Projects From Photos

20190717_155501.jpg20190717_155450.jpg20190617_202549.jpg20190617_212727.jpg The first pictures are my youngest daughter and son in law. They're so silly!! The second is a picture of a boat my daughter took years ago.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls... Pablo Picasso
    Becky

Hi Becky , Boy your Shading is right on . The Glasses on your Son-n-law look so real . Still unbelievable and Beautiful Work . Your Wood Burning Talent is Great . Merle

Comment

Yes, it must take a special "eye" to adapt the shading and other visual effects of a photo into pyrography. It would seem that processing the photo with a mezzo filter would speed the process. Really nice results!

Comment

Nice work, Becky. Fine shading on your daughter's hair and nice burnings overall...like ships though and old aged wood. Your shading on the wood is accurate. Both pieces are pleasures to the eyes...
        Bill
        Living among knives and fire.

http://www.westernwoodartist.com

Comment

Just outstanding work. Not only does it takes a "special Eye", but great steady hand coordination.
          . . .JoeB

Comment

This is beautiful work

Shawna

Comment

Absolutely beautiful work. You certainly have a gift.

Tinwood

Comment

aw man, i could only hope to pull off such a nice art as that.
                Denny

photos at........ http://wiscoden.jimdo.com/

Comment

What a talent you have! I don't have words enough to expound on these wonderful works. You really impressed me---Earl

Comment

Working...
                  X