Started Pyrography Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started Pyrography Again

As stated in my new member thread , I was looking for Pyro forums and with help from some here I found some of the bigger ones have vanished and I was alerted to this board in this site . I also checked out Facebook and found there ares several very active groups .One which I have joined and one I am awaiting approval. So between my friends both here and there I should be all set.
    I unpacked my burners and accessories and blew the dust off them . Then I did a basic test burn yesterday to see how much I had forgotten and discovered it was a LOT. . .lol .Better not show that one here .. . So in the stuff I had packed away I found this one I did back then. Yes , very basic but I intend to get into more advanced burning in 2020.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by William Young; 12-24-2019, 01:31 PM.

Nothing wrong with simplicity! This is nice, is this one you used oil pencils to color in?

Comment

Well, I'm for one am glad you unpacked if this a representation of your work, l looking forward to seeing more.
      . . .JoeB

Comment

Originally posted by sappy View Post
        Nothing wrong with simplicity! This is nice, is this one you used oil pencils to color in?
        Yes , that was oil pencils and I still have them. Don't know if they will still be good after that many years . Guess I won't know until I actually try them .

Comment

Very nice burn and excellent coloring. Monarch?
          Bill
          Living among knives and fire.

http://www.westernwoodartist.com

Comment

Originally posted by woodburner807 View Post
            Very nice burn and excellent coloring. Monarch?
            Thanks . Yes , Monarch butterfly

Comment

Hi William , did that Design on a Wooden Box for my Great Grand Daughter last year and also used Colored Pencils . Simple Design but well liked as I'm sure yours is as well . Merle

Comment

Working...
              X