Hand drawn pyrography with epoxy resin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand drawn pyrography with epoxy resin

Hi everyone. I haven't posted in a while but, I've been busy burning everything I can get my hands on! Here's a few I've finished. All hand drawn. All poured with epoxy resin.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls... Pablo Picasso
    Becky

I like those, especially the tropical sun set.
    I like the added pastel color. Is that common with pyro?
    Brian T

Comment

Hi Becky , With all those Lines you have got to be seeing them in your Sleep . Was wondering why you were not ing , now I know why . Boy you were busy . As usual Beautiful Pieces and Unbelievable . Merle

Comment

Originally posted by Brian T View Post
        I like those, especially the tropical sun set.
        I like the added pastel color. Is that common with pyro?
        I like to add colored pencil on some pieces. Colored pencil is subtle. It doesn't take away from the burn art and lets the wood grain show through. Just my opinion
        The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls... Pablo Picasso
        Becky

Comment

Originally posted by Merle Rice View Post
          Hi Becky , With all those Lines you have got to be seeing them in your Sleep . Was wondering why you were not ing , now I know why . Boy you were busy . As usual Beautiful Pieces and Unbelievable . Merle
          Thanks so much Merle. I definitely have an obsession lol! I use it as a form of therapy. I have rheumatoid arthritis and when I am burning/drawing, I can put the pain out of my mind for a while. "Natural pain reliever"
          Becky

Comment

All the result of a fine craftswoman! Just amazing results
            . . .JoeB

Comment

Hi Becky , you are very Fortunate to be able to do what you do and like and then get Therapy from it . After all that you get to see how People Enjoy your Work . Keep beating that Arthritis and showing us your Work , we like to be Amazed . Merle

Comment

Beautiful work!

Claude
                My FaceBook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ClaudesWoodCarving/

My Pinterest Page: https://www.pinterest.com/cfreaner/

My ETSY Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClaudesWoodcarving

Comment

Those are wonderful, Becky! I wonder what it would be like to combine chip carving with pyrography.

Illusion.jpg

Comment

Beautiful work, Becky! You obviously spent a lot of time and effort producing those. Well done! The effect from the pencils is a nice touch.
                    Arthur

Comment

Originally posted by pallin View Post
                      Those are wonderful, Becky! I wonder what it would be like to combine chip carving with pyrography.

Illusion.jpg
                      Holy cow that is gorgeous!! The possibilities are endless!
                      Becky

Comment

Very nice pieces, Becky. Great enchanting designs and you sure need a lot of patience to burn them. Celtic knots are tough enough.

Bill
                        Living among knives and fire.

http://www.westernwoodartist.com

Comment

Very impressive work, Beautifully executed.

Comment

The subtle coloration is OUTSTANDING! colored pencils? tell me you didn't use watercolor... I promise I won't tell...

Comment

Those are just beautiful, Becky! You are an amazing artist.

Comment

Working...
                              X