Box and Carving for Ember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box and Carving for Ember

New arrival of another Great Grand Daughter . This makes # 7 for this Grand Daughter , my other Grand Daughter has 2 Boys and a Girl . They all got a Box and a Carving . Last count that makes20 Pieces . They do put Smiles on our Faces . Merle IMG_0001.JPG IMG_0002.JPG IMG_0004.JPG IMG_0005.JPG

Nice, very nice Merle, something for thru the years
    . . .JoeB

Comment

Beautiful Merle

Ed
      Living in a pile of chips.
      https://www.etsy.com/shop/HiddenInWood
      https://m.facebook.com/pg/CentralNeb...ernal&mt_nav=0

Comment

Stunning piece there Merle. I have a small wooden box I made at age 9 and also woodburned it. Great keep sake.

Bill
        Living among knives and fire.

http://www.westernwoodartist.com

Comment

Hi Joe , I usually keep them till their first Birthday , but have 2 Great Grand Kids under 1 yr. , so to get some Room in my Shop I think they will get them Early . Ha,Ha. Merle

Comment

Hi Ed , Thanks Ed , I do get a lot of Satisfaction on making them and Giving them . Merle

Comment

Hi 807 , The Wife gets the Boxes at Target , I couldn't make them for what they Cost . Thanks Bud . Merle

Comment

Lovely job as usual Merle. You do a nice job of the cardinal. They are a beautiful bird. The little memaid is cute hehe.

Comment

Hi Glenn , good seeing you back from your Hunting Trip and back making Chips . I did the Cardinal a few months ago but didn't know her name . Forgot about it and started another one before realizing I had one 1/2 done . Now I have something to do when looking for a Project . Thanks for your Encouragement . Merle

Comment

Pretty daggone cute... and an awesome sentiment

Comment

Hi mobjack68 , Thank You for your Nice Words . Merle

Comment

Maybe a new Great Grand Daughter
                        . . .JoeB

Comment

Hi , Joe , who knows , if so I'll be ready . Ha,Ha. Merle

Comment

Wow! How many hours you spent for doing this excellent carving ?

Comment

Hi Brian , I don't time myself on my Carving but to Guess it took about 20 -25 Hrs, from start to Finish . Thanks for Commenting . Merle

Comment

Working...
                              X