Latest just for fun burn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Latest just for fun burn

Hi, Jules. Awe, thank you for such a great compliment. You guys are making me blush. This could make someones head swell if I wasn't my own worst critic. LOL You will be a great burner you are off to a great start already. Just keep up the great work/fun and practice. And most of all keep sharing with us. Look forward to seeing more from you.

Comment

Tina:
      Great job on the Burning,the shading is fantastic, keep up the great job.
      Mark N. Akers
      My Etsy Store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KarolinaKarver

Comment

Hey, Forrest! Thanks. Haven't seen you post anything for a little bit. How are you doing, have anything in the works?

Comment

Hi, BillV! Thanks for taking the time to check it out and the nice comment.

Comment

Hi, Mel! Thank you. Again just want to say how nice it is to have yah back.

Comment

Hi, Bill! Thank you. I'm glad it came across in the pic wasn't sure it would. I was wondering if I got the right amount of detail. I was trying not to put to much but wanted enough so it would show good enough. As always thank you for your inspiration and encouragement. I appreciate it and you very much.

Comment

Hi, Wanda! I love what you do with all your carving. I know you would be great with burning too. To bad we are not closer I would love to be able to burn with you sometime. Thank you for taking the time to respond to this piece I appreciate it very much.

Comment

Hi, Mark! Thank you, I appreciate you taking the time to check it out. I'm glad you liked it, it sure was fun doing.

Comment

beautiful job! I love those shroomies! just a great eye for detail!

Comment

Keoma! I appreciate you saying that cause I love detail. I just have to keep myself in check so I don't over work pieces. It's easy to do if you don't stay focused.

Comment

Working...
                      X