White breasted nuthatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White breasted nuthatch

Here is the second of my attempted burnings from photos. Another kind of nuthatch that comes to the feeder.
    Out of curiosity, I scanned the same burning and posted it with the photograph. Quite a difference.
    Shari

Re: White breasted nuthatch

Shari, looks good.

Bill V

Comment

Good work, Shari. Did you look at the video tutorial for using Photoshop to make a pencil sketch? It looks like you had no trouble creating a pattern and transferring it to the wood. I like the uncluttered look of your burning. I would have added a bunch of picky details like leaves, berries, vines, etc., but that is just me; I like elaborate. Yours looks fine as is.

Comment

Hi, Shari!

You did a great job! I like it alot. Birds are one of my favorite subjects to burn. It is so nice you can utilize your photos for patterns they are such great and personal references. Thank you for sharing.

Blessings!
        teeburn

Comment

Nukebubba-This is the photo I was working from. Unfortunately no limbs, berries, etc. anywhere in sight. Yes I used the technique from the video. I had done that before, but to get a sketch rather than for woodburning.
          Thanks for the vote of confidence, Bill and Teeburn.
          Shari

Comment

Working...
          X