Another tough one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another tough one

Well, I started another project last week. And I started another one that will be hard to do. If you guys remember my koala and all my complaints about my hand I did, due to the all the stippling, well, I'm doing it again!
    I don't know why I do these things to myself. Altough pieces like this one and the zebras are difficult, I love the end results, so . . .
    This one is a mama and her baby. Who knows when I'll be done, but I'll surely let you know when it is.
    Later-
    Pol

Re: Another tough one

Funny the things we do for the love of burning isn't it. It'll turn out as good or better than your other works.

Comment

Know what ya mean Pol but I also think it is one of the most interesting and fun things about the burning process, Journey. Challenging ourselves, pushing that extra little or not so little step sometimes. As Marcy said you will do fine and it will be great! Just relax and enjoy the ride! Look forward to seeing your progress.

Blessings!
      teeburn

Comment

Thank you both. It's coming along, dot, by dot, by dot by . .. . . .. .. . .. .. .

Comment

Working...
        X