X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WhittleBurner
    replied
    Re: My Latest: Inspired By Snow White

You're off to a good start. I'm not saying the following to be critical, just trying to break you out of the line drawings and expand your talent. Don't limit yourself to line drawings, try some shading. It can be done with a single temp burner it's just a little more work to perfect. I used a craft burner like you do for over a year until I was sure that I was going to continue with the art and drop bigger $ on a good burner. , this burning as well as my avatar was done with a single temp burner. The last 6 in my flickr burning album are all single temp.

Give it a shot you may surprise yourself. Keep on burnin!

Leave a comment:

• AlArchie
    replied

I agree! Unique and very nicely done! A suggestion for your "dwarf jewels". Try pearlescent white craft paint on on a sample piece and see what you think. Might be just the ticket.

Al

Leave a comment:

• SwellDame
    replied

Thank you. It really was! Next, I'm going to transfer the same image onto canvas and paint it too.

Leave a comment:

• teeburn
    replied

Very interesting composition and perspective, looks like it was fun to do.

Leave a comment:

• SwellDame
    started a topic My Latest: Inspired By Snow White

My Latest: Inspired By Snow White

This piece is the first I've done completely from my own imagination, only using reference points for certain objects so I made sure that I drew, burnt and painted them. The objects that are lodged in the apple are jewels to represent the dwarfs - I'm not sure if I want to paint those yet or leave them the way they are. The only thing I have to do is paint the crown and the heart gold but I ran out of paint so....just imagine that those places are painted gold. :P
Working...
X