Where is everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where is everyone?

Hey, Tina, thanks for posting those pics, pretty nice. You're hubby's work is cool. I had my first art show this past weekend (no sales though). My husband showed his artwork, too. Here's some shots of us.

Comment

Thanks, Pol! It looks like it was a fabulous show though. I'm sure you will have lots of sales in the future. Thanks for your pics too. I would love to see a close up of your husband's landscape with the church in it. You could pm me if you don't want to post it here cause it isn't pyro. But I don't think anyone would mind. Look forward to seeing your next project.

Blessings!
      tee

Comment

Iam here, just dug out the woodburner tool again, havent used it 5 yrs. Going to try it out on a project that I started carving, going to burn it see how that looks. Will post photo when get it done. Hope wont take long but,just got notified by boss Iam going back to full time, dangit now gonna take away my off days from projects. Oh well got do what got do.

Comment

Thanks, Tina, you know what? Someone called me last night who happened to see my work and asked me to do their dog. I'm meeting them today because I didn't want to commit without seeing a picture. I'll let you know.
          Here's that painting you wanted to see. He actually finished it on Easter, kinda funny how it worked out.

Comment

Spread verrrrry thin yard work is taller than my carving bench
            CB

Comment

Originally posted by Colin-Partridge View Post
              I guess everyone is busy I know I am I have just finished four tree carvings and have another three scheduled for the next two weeks. Seems by the time I read the emails and posts I am far too tired at the end of the day to post new pictures. Also I only do tree spirits and once you have seen one you have seen them all.
              Colin
              Not so Colin, We or at least I enjoy any new Tree Spirit I can see. Al

Comment

Hey! I've been busy with my penturning business! I've been turning until my neck hurts for father's day.... I haven't had any time for carving or to start learning woodburning....

Anyway, still here!

Comment

I'm still right here!!

Comment

I'm back here, was very busy with work lately... worked in secret on hubby's birthday gift .

Comment

Working...
                    X