Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• painted gourd dragon

HI
    This is my first half decent wood burning attempt ( or in this case gourd burning attempt ) and I'm actually fairly happy with how its comming along. I painted it with thined down acrylics (but I'm not done painting yet). I will try to post more pictures when it's done but I'm realy bad at getting pictures taken and posted.
    silas

Re: painted gourd dragon

Great burning and painting really love the way you have incorperated the tail all the way up around the gourd. Seems I have seen that dragon somewhere.
    Colin
    Jim - The Doing is as much fun as the Viewing!
    Jackson, MS

Comment

He was in the woods protecting a certain stick! lol
      "Lif iz lik a box "o" choc lets, ya nevr kno whut yull git!"

Comment

Silas, That tail wrap is a wonderfully creative way of uniting the dragon and the gourd. Nicely done! Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Susan

Oh - Love the color!

Comment

Thumbs Up Hi Silas: I agree with the rest of the gang very imaginative and excellent use of design on a gourd. Don't forget to show us the final on your dragon gourd.
          I like to burn and paint on gourds too, and I'm just about finished with a Native American type gourd bowl.
          Kathy

Comment

That is too cool Shamrock! Gez...what you guys and gals come up with for ideas! Beautiful dragon!

Bob
            Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

Working...
            X