X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nedra's Burnings in Gallery

Nedra,

Re: Nedra's Burnings in Gallery

Hi Susan, yes I did sneak them in yesterday. Finally had a few minutes. I got lucky with that piece of wood and the grain just was perfect for the sky.

Nedra

Comment

Hi Nedra,
      I had just visited your web site after hearing folks speak highly of your work, and I must say that I enjoyed seeing it.
      That rose is wonderful! The lighthouse is such an example of a steady hand! They look like pen and ink drawings. Wonderful. I know my words are ones your work has warranted many times before, but I just had to add mine. Thanks for posting them in the members gallery.

I just saw two woodcarvings in the members show at the Quinlin Art Center this month by someone named Nedra, in Gainesville, Georgia. I don't imagine it to be you, but you do share a very unusual name with another who works in wood.
      Thor
      Steve

Comment

Hi Susan, thanks for alerting us to Nedra's Golden Eagle she added to her Gallery. Went over to the gallery after I looked at her Golden Eagle thread. And ya know what it looks as great as it did in her thread. tee hee
        Wonderful work Nedra you set the bar high!
        Kathy

Comment

Thank you all.............Cool

Comment

Nedra,

I just visited your web site........the burnings are terrific!!

Jax
            WOOD IS WONDERFUL!

Comment

Working...
            X