X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pyrographer
    replied
    Re: New Forum in place?

Hi Dan and welcome. I look forward to seeing some of your work.

Nedra

Leave a comment:

• Dan C
    replied

Oh, OK! The thread works fine for me. Nice to have a place to ask questions as I get started.

By the way, I picked up a really nice book by Sue Walters at a Woodcraft store called "Pyrography Workbook - A complete Guide to the Art of Woodburning". Lots of high quality advice and instruction. Going to be referring to it a lot as I get started.

Dan C.

Leave a comment:

• Hi_Ho_Sliver
    replied

www.woodburner.com is a pyrography site, and nice people.

Leave a comment:

• squbrigg
    replied

I believe he means "Topic" or "Thread" heading, not a seperate Forum. Though......I could be wrong, and have been before! This reference is from when the Pyrography thread was first started.

I also understand that there "is" a Pyrography site, but it is totally seperate from the WCI forum, a different organization . Again, perhaps one of the other folks aboard can tell you more about it.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Dan C
    started a topic New Forum in place?

New Forum in place?

Hope this isn't too dumb a question... In a separate thread, BobD mentions a new pyrography forum. How do you get to it? I know how to get to the Scroll Saw forum - there's a button at the top of the WCI page. Don't see one for the pyrography forum.

Dan C.
Working...
X