It's a Lynx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a Lynx

The burning is on a 6x1/4 basswood plaque....using the pointillism technique with a small spade tip.....touched up with colored pencils.

Jax.
    WOOD IS WONDERFUL!

Re: It's a Lynx

Nice work Jax, very effective use of the color. Burnings can be addictive and they are so much fun. Well done.

Bob
    Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

Nice work!

Ash

Comment

Thumbs Up Jax, very nice--the eyes really direct my eyes to the face and then to the mouth with all those sharp teeth. Which reminds me we have a lynx that uses our garden wall as a pathway I've yet to get a good picture of it. Course if my Jack Russell Terrier K.T would not see it first I'd have a better chance. Fortunately the lynx isn't interested in her just getting away. Lucky for us as I understand K.T. would get the worst of the encounter....
        Kathy

Comment

Beautiful work.
          Thor
          Steve

Comment

Beautiful job!
            Nedra

Comment

To all........Thanks for the comments on the lynx....I saw it in a rehab animal center and took some pics of it but because of the wire cage (10x20) the pics weren't too good and had to work from reference material.

Jax
              WOOD IS WONDERFUL!

Comment

Working...
              X