Just to introduce myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just to introduce myself

Hello all. I'm so happy to have stumbled onto this site.I'm a 75 year young Canadian boy. I live on the banks of the Grand river here in southern Ontario and the wife and I fish daily (weather permitting) for carp. NO, we don't eat them, we use barbless hooks and put them all back. A few months ago I bought a Razor Tip burner and am ready to try my hand, so I'll just sort of sit back and sandbag here and see if I can absorb all the info that you great people seem to distribute so freely. Thanks to all.

Re: Just to introduce myself

Welcome to the site, good bunch of folks here.

Greg

Comment

Name wouldn't be Dan would it? "Ol Dan Tucker" lol...and you bought a razortip and want to try your hand? don't it burns like crazy LOL.......ok enough of that, welcome Ol' Dan Tucker....Cowboy
      "Lif iz lik a box "o" choc lets, ya nevr kno whut yull git!"

Comment

welcome to the board tucker,lots of good stuff here.

bart

Comment

Welcome aboard Tucker ....and a tip......the Razortip is not much good for hooking Carp! Now burning wood, that's another story!!!

PS: don't try it on your hand either, darn thing hurts like heck!

Bob
          Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

Hi and welcome to the site. You couldn't have bought a better burner. I know your going to have some fun!!!!

I look forward to seeing some of your work.

Nedra

Comment

Welcome aboard!!!!!

Bob

Comment

wecome aboard. There is a lot of good advice given here, just ask. You will also see a few are never at a lose of words, AKA joke, pun, or funny remark. I think Hi HO is the king and ring leader of them all. They make the board more interresting. I think Hi HO is kin to my friend there that owns the local coffee shop. Except Ed only tells BAD jokes and one liners.

Comment

Welcome Mr. Tucker, So you like to fish for carp eh. I have caught a few myself and they will put up a fight.This his is a great crowd of unusual suspects.Have fun.

Comment

Hey Tuck! Great to see other young people on this site!

Comment

MR. Tucker HI & welcome nice ta see another fellow canuck in here eh, And ye don,t even put them carp under the rose bush.lol
                      EDMotorcycle

Comment

Working...
                      X