Beginner needs critique

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK ... last post, I promise!

I do practice boards. I enjoy chip carving but don't always want to commit to a long term project or I have just an hour or so to play and a small practice board is 'just enough'.

So, Roy, and everyone else here ... here is a fun little practice board pattern that you can play with. Please post your results.

Lora

Comment

Irish,

Thank you so much for the detailed and extensive suggestions and comments. Dad re-reads them regularly - and everyone here has given him a new lease on life as it were! He was becoming so discouraged, but everyone has been so wonderfully helpful. He really wants to you all to know how much he appreciates the help he's found here. Technology isn't his thing and I've been busy or would have written this sooner. He asked me to send this silly little picture along... and say: "Dad's been chipping" it's a standard Kleenex box full of chips... I have no idea why he kept them,b ut there you are LOL

He'll be in touch soon for spoon patterns I believe... thank you once again!
      Kathy

Comment

Working...
      X