Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glenn Jennings
    replied
    Love the pattern and very nicely done!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Claude
    replied
    I spent many a pre-lunch and pre-dinner time in the wardroom playing cribbage. Usually me and the Marine Combat Cargo officer vs the Chaplain and Ship's Doctor. Taught my son's to play, also grandson and two granddaughters. Grandson is almost as good as his father and me.

Claude

Leave a comment:

• JerseyGirl
    replied
    Wow is right. Looks so simple yet… maddening to achieve such perfection.

Leave a comment:

• sappy
    replied
    Wow! love the design!

Leave a comment:

• Eddy-Smiles
    replied
    Nice work. Cribbage is one of our favorite card games. I never played it until I went in the Navy but my wife learned and played it as a kid and she sharp as a tack when it comes to playing. It's a national holiday at our house anytime that I can beat her.

Leave a comment:

• Soggy
    replied
    If Wayne is as good at playing crib as he is at building cribbage boards, he'd be hard to beat!

Leave a comment:

• Dark Lightning
    replied
    Nice! I made a circular cribbage board in ca the 8th grade. My hole alignment isn't anywhere near that good, and I didn't carve anything, either. I'm with JoeB on this, finishing it must have been real fun!

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Finishing a project like this would make me buggier than I am all ready∙∙∙∙WOW

Leave a comment:

• NoDNA
    replied
    15=2 15 =4 ???/// Go for it. I still get lost on a buddies Elk Antlers.Great fun at that ,and a pair for 2.

Leave a comment:

• uvawyo
    started a topic cribbage anyone?

cribbage anyone?

Wayne brought this cribbage board to Deer Creek yesterday
    IMG_2337.jpg
Working...
X