Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Terry glad to see your back from your travels . That is the second set of Eyes , the first ones were to close togethere , just went a little deeper and found this set . Hope your next Trip is a Good one. Merle

Leave a comment:

• Nomad
    replied
    Fantastic work Merle! Great detail and finish and I love those eyes!

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Kris, good seeing you ing again and looking forward in seeing some of your Carvings. Thank you for your Kind Comments . Merle

Leave a comment:

• toycarver
    replied
    Very nice! I like how you finished it off with the details on the stick too. It would be a great addition to any collection of canes and such.

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Eddy , Get a piece of Basswood Carve it and put it on a Branch from a Local Tree . Treeline used to sell Basswood Walking Sticks maybe still do . Thanks Eddy for yournice Words. Merle

Leave a comment:

• Eddy-Smiles
    replied
    Wow! Beautiful job. Makes me wish that I could still get a hold of a blank basswood walking stick like SMWC's used to sell.

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Mark , Appreciate your Comments. Merle

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Di , Glad you like my Effort on this Piece. The Stick had 17 Diamonds on it and some ran together making the Colors stand out and a lot of Contrast with the Burning . Thanks for your Always Kind Words . Hope your doing Well. Merle

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Randy , A Hunter and Dog is the feeling I was going for . Thanks Randy for your Kind words . Merle

Leave a comment:

• Mark N. Akers
    replied
    Very nice Merle, great job, love it.

Leave a comment:

• DiLeon
    replied
    Great job I love the stick finish with the wood burning it really matches the design of the dog and bird, in color and design...making the whole piece work.

Leave a comment:

• Randy
    replied
    That is a really nice job Merle. It’s a keeper! I love the silhouettes on the back of the carving and on the shank. Well done !!

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Oscar , thanks for commenting on my attempt at a Lab Dog. Merle

Leave a comment:

• Gypsy31
    replied
    Fantastic Merle, Labs are my favorite Dogs, years back I use to raise them.
    Oscar

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Thanks JJF , Merle

Leave a comment:

Working...
X