Looks great, Merle!

Claude
    My FaceBook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beadman1

My Pinterest Page: https://www.pinterest.com/cfreaner/

My ETSY Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClaudesWoodcarving

Comment

Thanks Claude. Merle

Comment

Wow Merle, one would never know that you had a little problem with this stick, You finished him up fantastic,, We knew you could do it. Great job.
        If I took the time to fix all my mistakes, I wouldn,t have time to make new ones.

www.spokanecarvers.com

Comment

Hi Tom, The Nose wasn't the only Problem . I painted him a Light Brown and it was to dark and I hated it. I mixed some Paint an gave him another chance before the Scrap Pile. I have no idea what color it is but it seemed to work . Boy I came out smelling like a Rose. Ha,Ha. Thanks Bud for your Encouragement . Merle

Comment

Pretty darn cool Merle! Excellent work!!
            Terry

Comment

Hi Terry, Good seeing you back and thanks for your always Kind Words. Merle

Comment

Originally posted by Merle Rice View Post
                Hi Terry, Good seeing you back and thanks for your always Kind Words. Merle
                I've been "up north." No wi fi at my friend's cabin but no time for the internet anyway. Hard hunting in cold and snowy weather. No luck hunting deer but my friend scored a buck so I did bring home some venison and someone brought some elk steaks.
                Terry

Comment

Hi Terry, now that's a Meal set for a King. Takes me back when I would Hunt with my Dad. Fun times , Right? Merle

Comment

Originally posted by Merle Rice View Post
                    Hi Terry, now that's a Meal set for a King. Takes me back when I would Hunt with my Dad. Fun times , Right? Merle
                    Most definitely!
                    Terry

Comment

Amazing Merle, love the complete composition of this stick. The colors run together like it was done by nature. Love the look on the face as well. Amazing job... well done.
                      ~ Dwight
                      "Hello, I am the Friggin' Happiness Fairy and I just sprinkled happy dust on you, so smile damit' this crap is expensive."

Comment

Hi Dwight , Good way to get rid of my Diamond Willow Odds and Ends. I did the same with the " Surprised Guy " and he became the Wifes favorite Stick and she took it. Thank You for your Encouraging Words . Merle

Comment

Merle, as always your pleasant work never seems to amaze me!
                          Oscar

Comment

Hi Oscar, your Kind Words are always Welcome and Appreciated. Thank You. Merle

Comment

Working...
                            X