No announcement yet.

Finished King Charles Spanial # 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi 807 , I'm working on keeping the Finish from being to Glossy , I think it looks more realistic . Thanks for your nice words. Mele

Comment

Hi Bob , I haven't taken him for his Walk yet but feels good , we go thru the Cemetery so he needs to behave . Ha,Ha. Thank You Merle

Comment

Hi Terry , I think he turned out to be one of the Better Dogs that I did . Thanks Terry . Merle

Comment

Hi , Bob K , The only colors that I used was , Light and Dark Brown . The Nose and Eye is Dark Brown , the Light color on the Body is the color that the BLO makes , I just don't Paint the Light color on the Body , works pretty good that way. The Barber likes to see my Carvings so I take them for his approval , hasn't disapproved any yet . He has about 5 of my Sticks and has his Eye on the Black Lab with a Pheasant Stick.

Comment

Well Merle, I don't think you need to walk all the way to the barbershop to get approval on your latest piece of work. From the looks of all the comments here, I think you already have all the approval you need. But, then again, one can never receive too many compliments on a fine piece of work such as this. Well done again!

Tinwood

Comment

Hi Tinwood , I need all of the Encouragement I can get to keep me Interested going in this Great Hobby. I feel that applies to Everyone , a little Pat on the Back goes along way. The Pat I get from you does not Hurt either . As always Thank You. Merle

Comment

Working...
              X