Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shoveler Duick ready for Mounting and Paint from Summer Issue of WCI .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Bob , When I saw it in the Magazine it perked my interest and wondered if I could do it , so far so good . Ha,Ha. It's probably gone right after I get it finished . Might have to rush her Maiden Walk and trip to the Barbers for Approval . Thanks Bob. Merle

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Tinwood, It's going to be a Great learning Experience in Painting for me . Kinda looking forward in seeing how it will turn out. After all it's only a Piece of Wood. Thank YOU . Merle

Leave a comment:

• Bob K.
    replied
    Boy you sure didn't waste any time jumping on that one, Merle! Awesome looking duck too! Super detail. Looking forward to seeing it finished.

Leave a comment:

• Tinwood
    replied
    Holy crap Merle! She's a beaut to say the least!! Should be a straight up piece of art once you've finished.

Tinwood

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Terry , lets hope my Paint work doesn';t take away from it . Thank you for your welcome comments. Merle

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Joe , I have a Colwood Burner and think it's great. The Tip i'm using is the RT- PS 1/8' also . I like the length , good for reaching into tight spots. I also used a Skew RT-K 5/32" , this I used for the Fine lines around the Eyes . The Setting that I used was from 4 to 4.5 , that gives lighter and Darker Lines. Thanks Joe for showing your always Interest. Merle

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Randy , The Painting is going to be a Trip to say the least . Take it one step at a Time. Thanks . Merle

Leave a comment:

• Nomad
    replied
    Beautiful work Merle! Stunning!

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Just curious Merle, what type of burner do you have, what tip do you use and at what temp? I have a Colewood & I believe the point I'm using is a RT-PS 1/8"

Leave a comment:

• Randy
    replied
    Looks good Merle. Great carving and you did nice job with the burner. Look forward to seeing the paint.

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Ray , Thank You ,now the Fun begins , shaping the Stick and Painting. Merle

Leave a comment:

• RayV
    replied
    WOW Merle. That is a real nice piece of work.

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Claude , it turned out better than I thought it would , now I hope the Paint Job will do the same . Thanks Claude. Merle

Leave a comment:

• Claude
    replied
    Beautiful work, Merle!

Claude

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Joe, I'm going to try and Paint it like the Article describes if that don't work out I'll turn it into an Eagle. Ha,Ha. Thanks Bud . Merle

Leave a comment:

Working...
X