I now like my Duck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merle Rice View Post
    Hi Randy , Sometimes it takes another set of Eyes to bring out the obvious ,( can't see the Trees for the Forest .) I really didn't like it , Thanks Randy. Merle
    We suffer the same problem with viewing the trees Merle. That’s what is great about this site, we can all get another set of eye on our work along with helpful suggestions. I can use all the help I can get.
    Randy

WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE!

Comment

Hi Randy , sometime maybe Pride gets in the way of asking for help , as you said I can use all the help I can get and hope other Members here take advantage of the Help that is available here .

Comment

Nice job Merle! She looks much more like a female Northern Shoveler now. And best of all, YOU are happy!
        Terry

Comment

Hi Terry , Yep I'm Happy with her now . I not only didn't like the way it turned out , it became an Irritant when I looked at it . I knew I had to change something then Randys Tip came up and made it likeable . I'll feel better now when I take her to the Barber Shop tomorrow for Approval. Thanks Bud . Merle

Comment

Working...
          X