No announcement yet.

Finally Finished Duck Cane .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mark , The Ducks are Painted with 2 Coats of Acrylic White Opaque Paint , then Sprayed with Poly U Satin . I wanted to make them as White as I could to look like Ivory , in fact I added a Touch of Blue to make them look Whiter . Your Encouraging Words are Appreciated . Merle

Comment

No more canes, whatever are you going to tell your daughters
      . . .JoeB

Comment

Hi Joe , They are already planning on who gets what Cane for Christmas . I've got the Eagle for the Barber Roughed out and should be ready to be mounted when the Sticks I ordered get here by the end of the Week . They are Diamond Willow , Surprise Huh? Ha,Ha. I have an Eagle project just about Roughed out that I'll be working on , not a Stick or Cane . I'm sure an Idea for a Cane will pop up and I'll do more , Brian T , suggested Butterflies for a Women Cane . I just need a Change and the Eagle Project should do that . Thank You my Friend . Merle

Comment

Merle: I get to watch really stimulating design projects come off the bench. Things that I would never imagine doing.
          These "shovel-handle" and "saw-handle" canes are really intriguing to see and imagine walking with them.
          Brian T

Comment

Hi Brian , I enjoy doing Canes and Sticks and I'm sure I'll do some more , just want a different Challenge for now . Still have Butterflies in my Mind . Thank You , Always Welcome your Encouragement . Merle

Comment

Working...
            X