Ocean theme stick, update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocean theme stick, update

Hi all, I’m just picking up my tools again from last Spring. Previously several of you offered some ideas on what to carve on this driftwood stick. So I still have the upper area of the stick to add more fish or whatever, but here are a few pics of whats on the lower half. I’ll be staining and painting the details on this too. Im having trouble getting pictures to load in order.

Dang, no pictures. I have to load one picture at a time to get them to show up as desired
    . . .JoeB

Comment

Hi Toycarver
      Glad to see you are back into it!! Look forward to seeing your driftwood stick

Comment

When I see my post here, there are 4 pictures.

Comment

Join the club. Several of us have been having that problem. I think it worked if I used attachments instead of the other way. Or maybe it was visa versa.
          Joe

Comment

No pictures here either.
            Bill
            Living among knives and fire.

http://www.westernwoodartist.com

Comment

Well, Ill try making a new post but I think I'll wait a bit and see if I can finish the top before I repost.

Comment

Going to try a cut and past to this post probably won't work but worth a try. That was a no go. I think Claude had some thoughts on this issue so might be worth dropping him a line.
                Last edited by Glenn Jennings; 09-27-2021, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Hi Kris, now you went and got our Curiosity working and want to see your Stick Creation . Looking forward in seeing it. Merle

Comment

Working...
                  X