No announcement yet.

Walnut Horse Cane Topper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the pattern Merle. Look forward to your progress. I did a walnut Murphy handled cane with a horse head a while back. I love the walnut it just looks good.
    Last edited by Randy; 01-14-2022, 04:45 PM.
    We live in the land of the free because of the brave! Semper Fi
    https://www.pinterest.com/carvingbarn0363/

Comment

Hi Di, so far the Design got me Enthused about making Chips again . Thanks Di . Merle

Comment

Hi Claude, hope it doesn't end up looking like an Eagle . Ha,Ha. Thanks . Merle

Comment

Hi , Brian , good to see it makes your Imagination work . I think a Buggy is to far out of my Box. Thanks . Merle

Comment

Hi, Randy , you know I think I did one about that time also , boy did you ever Jar my Memory . I think my Brother-n-law in California has it. Should be a Fun Project . Thanks . Merle

Comment

I like your design. Can’t wait to see it finished. Don’t spend too much time horsing around on the forum. Better spent on the horse of course.

Comment

Hi Kris, working on it the most I can while still shaking the Flu . Maybe you better wear your Mask when reading this . Thanks for your Encouraging Words. Merle

Comment

Merle,looks great looking forward to following you on this as you progress.
                  Mark N. Akers
                  My Etsy Store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KarolinaKarver

Comment

Exciting project. Please get rid of the flu... looking foreward the growing of the horse.

Comment

Hi Mark, Gona try to get it Roughed out today then should start being Fun . Thanks Merle

Comment

Hi Yolli, this Flu is trying to kick my Butt, I think I'm Winning though . Thanks for showing your Interest. Merle

Comment

Hi Merle
                          AHA!!! Your back on the tools!!! Glad to see it!! Can't wait to see what you do with this one.

Comment

Hi Glenn , Me Either . Ha,Ha. Merle

Comment

Working...
                            X