This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: a photo of yourself...

all my pics come up thumbnails,,whats up! how do u get large 1's or do they have to be loaded on another site then downloaded here?
    sorry it not thread related.

Comment

Steady Gals
      was taken before my disabilities arrived so you guys over the pond can rest easy lol

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by chipmunk View Post
        all my pics come up thumbnails,,whats up! how do u get large 1's or do they have to be loaded on another site then downloaded here?
        sorry it not thread related.
        Your thumbnail pics should enlarge when you click on them but if you want them larger, you need to size them the way you want and then have them hosted somewhere online (like one of these). Then you can post them as an image in the forum. Usually a width of around 640-650 pixels max is right for posting on a forum. Any larger will mess up the appearance of the thread and be more difficult to load for some folks with slow connections.
        Terry

Comment

This is a photo of Mimi & her husband (Pallin), both members of this forum, at a recent woodcarving event. Unfortunately, this is a photo of a photo since the original was taken by a friend.

Comment

Well this is me. When I was younger I never thought I'd get this far. LOL

Comment

This is me trying to keep my eyes open, how am I doing? Just call me Sappy, you "doesn't have to call me Johnson".

Comment

Here's one taken a few months ago.

Comment

Well my hair hasn't turned gray or receded yet, but can't say the same about facial hair I have to admit that so far, most of us on this board, while not old, are a tad youth challenged

Comment

This one is from two years ago, no change. I'm always the one taking the pictures!

Comment

Here's my contribution. Taken this week-end while delivering a talk on the building of wooden sailing ships, here in Miramichi, NB, Canada, back in the days of sail. Using one of my models while explaining rigging.

Bob
                      Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

Looks like a lot of friendly people you would like to get to know.

Comment

Here i am with my favorite coin work in progress. Will give you an updated version of me with little facial hair... Kudos to this posting. It's good to know what we look like to each other just in case one of us tries something funny! Hehehehe! Namely, ME!

Comment

Picture of my wife and me in India last year at the red fort

Comment

Here's one from last December, when I was doing a demo at the airport in Portland, OR (there's something surreal about carrying a toolbox full of knives through the airport). The gallery that carries our pieces has a satellite store there.

I guess I'm one of the few WCI [male] contributors w/o facial hair.

S~
                              Carvito ergo sum.

Comment

Here is a picture of my on Canada Day 1993 in the nations capitol Ottawa. I looked a lot better then so did the horse. lol.
                                Jim - The Doing is as much fun as the Viewing!
                                Jackson, MS

Comment

Working...
                                X