Carving Glove

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carving Glove

With the shipping rates being so high to the UK, I wanted to buy my knives and all other bits and pieces together. Unfortunately, Deepwoods Ventures where I'm getting the knives from are unable to supply a glove so I guess this is a question for any other UK based members out there.

Can anyone please advise on a decent carving glove that's available in the UK?

You might try Googling to find a source. I very quickly found this one in Great Britain which actually gives you a selection. https://www.safetyshop.com/popular/k...ving-gloves-uk

Comment

The gloves, both Kevlar and stainless steel mesh, are often used by butchers and fish processors. Well suited to wood carving as well.
      Brian T

Comment

Originally posted by FiestaRed View Post
        With the shipping rates being so high to the UK, I wanted to buy my knives and all other bits and pieces together. Unfortunately, Deepwoods Ventures where I'm getting the knives from are unable to supply a glove so I guess this is a question for any other UK based members out there.

Can anyone please advise on a decent carving glove that's available in the UK?
        see the sites I send you before. Even a discount on some gloves!
        Jos
        Belgium

Comment

You can even use carvers tape, it is kind of self-stick tape you put around your finger/s like a cast, can be reused
          . . .JoeB

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy-Smiles View Post
            You might try Googling to find a source. I very quickly found this one in Great Britain which actually gives you a selection. https://www.safetyshop.com/popular/k...ving-gloves-uk
            Apologies. I did Google but used the term Woodcarving Glove UK and didn't manage to find anything, I was expecting to see a single glove as most of the sites in the US seem to offer. Now I have an idea of what I'm looking for, I'll refine the search. Thank you for the link.
            Last edited by FiestaRed; 01-04-2019, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FiestaRed View Post

Apologies. I did Google but used the term Woodcarving Glove UK and didn't manage to find anything, I was expecting to see a single glove as most of the sites in the US seem to offer. Now I have an idea of what I'm looking for, I'll refine the search. Thank you for the link.
              Fiestared...No apologies required. That's what we're here on the forum for, to lend a hand when we can. Safe carving!

Comment

Working...
              X