No announcement yet.

Hand pain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though we all understand that pain is very important to feel, as this is a sign that something isn't right, there are so many cases when I people want to disconnect it, and I understand perfectly why.
    Kratom is illegal in many states and countries around the world due to addiction issues, is noted comparable to morphine. The drug is also not approved by the FDA. The FDA seized apparent kratom products on multiple occasions and initiated enforcement actions while claiming that the substances were being marketed as unapproved drugs. Although you can buy this in some states beware of all the side effects. Yea I am sure it is magic land to some people as it is comparable to an opioid. You take drugs like this ...you should not be carving. The Drug Enforcement Agency in 2016 (DEA) announced its intent to make kratom a Schedule I narcotic (alongside heroin, LSD..,

You should be dancing as the song goes...
    Last edited by Dileon; 11-20-2020, 04:15 PM.

Comment

I don’t know what exactly your problem is, but every time I have some health issues I practice yoga. This is a good way of getting relaxed and I was inspired by my mother to do this. She used to be a trainer of yoga and she was helping every woman that had some problems with their health. She knew exactly what muscles to relax in order to get rid of the problem. You may see some good exercises on https://yogapractice.com/yoga/10-bes...nings-in-world .

Comment

I just started turmeric supplements again as I’m starting to get stiffness in my middle fingers when I bend them after carving. I already have a tinge of arthritis due to age and computer typing for hours at a time. I definitely need to break more often but I get so into the work that I don’t want to stop! I’m trying compression gloves to see it that helps. I also think foods high in sodium make the inflammation worse. Wish I started this hobby when I was a young chickadee.
        Always covered in chips.

Comment

Originally posted by JerseyGirl View Post
          I just started turmeric supplements again as I’m starting to get stiffness in my middle fingers when I bend them after carving. I already have a tinge of arthritis due to age and computer typing for hours at a time. I definitely need to break more often but I get so into the work that I don’t want to stop! I’m trying compression gloves to see it that helps. I also think foods high in sodium make the inflammation worse. Wish I started this hobby when I was a young chickadee.
          JerseyGirl, I started this after I moved to a different house, we have hard water here. And we installed a water softener, yes salt, now that was when my hands, knees shoulders started to put the pressure on me. Your statement now makes me wonder.? How long have you been taking the turmeric? Back to the softener perhaps I will see about cutting back the amount going into the system.
          Thanks for your input, Iam just barely getting back to typing after carpal tunnel operation 4 weeks ago.
          Cheers Chuck
          Chuck
          Always hoping for a nice slice that won't need sanding!

https://woodensmallthings.blogspot.com/2021/01/

Comment

Originally posted by NoDNA View Post

JerseyGirl, I started this after I moved to a different house, we have hard water here. And we installed a water softener, yes salt, now that was when my hands, knees shoulders started to put the pressure on me. Your statement now makes me wonder.? How long have you been taking the turmeric? Back to the softener perhaps I will see about cutting back the amount going into the system.
            Thanks for your input, Iam just barely getting back to typing after carpal tunnel operation 4 weeks ago.
            Cheers Chuck
            NoDNA I’ve been taking the turmeric for a few weeks and notice a difference. We drink bottled water but I’ve noticed a relationship between foods with salt. Sugar too, which I pretty much avoid. My doc says it’s the worst for arthritis. Wish you well with your recovery.
            Always covered in chips.

Comment

Originally posted by JerseyGirl View Post

NoDNA I’ve been taking the turmeric for a few weeks and notice a difference. We drink bottled water but I’ve noticed a relationship between foods with salt. Sugar too, which I pretty much avoid. My doc says it’s the worst for arthritis. Wish you well with your recovery.
              I have found for myself when I am in bad pain, I am eating the sugar. Also I have to make sure I am hydrated with water...if I am not, especially the back pain comes in hard. I have been on Tumeric and ginger in a chai tea that I make... for at least three years, does help better than the meds....on cutting the pain level back.

Comment

Working...
              X