No announcement yet.

New type of cut to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comming from a 28 year old, you guys are scaring the crap out of me!

Comment

Hax, the only good thing about getting old is that you no longer have to worry about dying young.
      Arthur

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur C. View Post
        Hax, the only good thing about getting old is that you no longer have to worry about dying young.
        Think of the alternative.
        Every day should be unwrapped like a precious gift.

Comment

JoePaul, taking a break from a piece is essential to keep yourself calm and in the groove. I never let myself get frustrated, I switch to something else for a while and then go back and approach the task with fresh eyes, often works out well, ..... but not always. If you aren't having fun, you are doing it wrong.

Bob
          Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

I hear where you guys are all coming from on this one. Took 8 days off to landscape the patio area and re-lay the path down the side of the house.

Got back into it and now the carpel tunnel thing is really playing up and the left hand keeps going numb when it isn't aching a lot.

Not to be beaten I will swing my focus to pyrography for a few days to rest up the left one a bit. Where there is a will there is a way to at least be doing something. hehe.

Comment

Working...
            X