No announcement yet.

Relief Carving Escher's "Bond of Union"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phil great subject matter, Major challenge for relief ....but your really great at working it out. .

Comment

This is such an incredible experience following your progress on this work. I feel that I have learned so much from your commentary as you have gone along. I also have appreciated your helpful comments regarding some of my carving. Thank you for posting your work.

Comment

Sorry that I've not shown any progress for some weeks. We've been settling into a new vacation home in WA, visiting with friends, and pursuing other activities. I'll have something to show on progress soon.

Comment

Okay, I have made a few shavings - still shaping the two heads and setting the depth of the floating hearts & spheres. I plan to texture the hair on the heads before starting the ribbons. You'll have to look closely to see any progress in these photos:

Bond11a.jpgBond11b.jpg
          Attached Files

Comment

anticipation is killing us
            . . .JoeB

Comment

Starting to shape the waves in the woman's hair, but still need to work on her ear and the hair in that area. The pencil lines show where the gap in the ribbons will cut across her head.

Bond12a.jpg

Comment

Working...
              X