Arleen New Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arleen New Video

Arleen has a new one that in my humble opinion is one of her best. Techniques that she show are very useful.

Rob Robison

Great video Rob! Thanks for the heads up. I've been enjoying some of Kevin Coates recent videos as well.
    Terry

Comment

Thanks for the post, Rob, will finish watching it tomorrow, getting sleepy
      . . .JoeB

Comment

I actually did something similar based on this video...here is the result. I did everything but the eyes...

It is really a fun project. Arlene's videos and projects are great stuff!
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice work tbox! Cute!
          Terry

Comment

Originally posted by tbox61 View Post
            I actually did something similar based on this video...here is the result. I did everything but the eyes...

It is really a fun project. Arlene's videos and projects are great stuff!
            I thought that someone did. Thanks. Good job.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad View Post
              Great video Rob! Thanks for the heads up. I've been enjoying some of Kevin Coates recent videos as well.
              Me too. He is quite good in my humble opinion. Nose is tough for me doing his way. Doug Outside and Tom Hindes noses on the corner are the best.

Rob

Comment

Don Mertz has a new posting (see link) on Santa ornaments. He uses 1x1 by 2 and 1/2 block. Carves on the front instead of the corner.

I find it an interesting tutorial. I think the bottom line is that everyone develops their own style of carving (maybe Arleen or Gene has said as well). I use what works for me via trial and error.

Just my two cents.

Rob

Comment

Thanks for the post
                  . . .JoeB

Comment

I wonder if Jim Mischel will update the Gene and Arleen video data base that he did such a great job on.
                    Larry

Comment

For those who don't know, here is his list for Arleen's videos: http://blog.mischel.com/arlene-carve...YSANTAORNAMENT
                      Bill
                      Living among knives and fire.

http://www.westernwoodartist.com

Comment

If you just go out to youtube.com and type in Carverswoodshop in the search line, you will pull up all 1,900 of her videos...

Comment

Working...
                        X