No announcement yet.

how to do silver wire inlay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi rraposo Glad to be of some help. This is what the site is all about. Sharing information and ideas so we can all grow our skills in our chosen fields.

I find the forum awesome for this. Look forward to seeing what you do with this hehehehe

Hi Dogcatcher
    never thought od bezel wire. Might look into that though I have 10m of stirling silver ribbon on hand so that will last a while.

Thanks for the thought.

Cheers Glenn

Comment

Wow , such a wealth of information and to see it go from a demo on particle board, to showing us a finished project on a gunstock is impressive. I would like to play around with it a bit, looks like fun. Too many house projects going so it will have to wait a while . I was just wondering if anyone else has given it a go.

Comment

Dont know if any of the guys on the forum have had a go but you can find a lot of it on google if you type in silver wire inlay on gunstocks. Also Track of the wolf have some nice photos of it on their gun kit photos.

Comment

At the moment I have not much time to read all of the stuff in this forum and i often just get a light shimmer of all of the treasures in here.
          This topic is one of those. I hope i will remember it and say a lot of thanks to all of the comments here and also the origin post.
          Thanks for sharing.
          If you don't like to call me wasserretter call me Dirk

Comment

Hi Dirk
            You are most welcome. hope you have a go and it works well for you.

Comment

Working...
            X