Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dileon
    replied
    yes that fox....darn thing could never find it...I gave up to.

Leave a comment:

• NoDNA
    replied
    Originally posted by Tom Ellis View Post
    Paul, I did remember it from the post on the forum. Great job. I have spent the rest of my time looking for the darn fox. I am about to give up for this issue.
    HAHAHaaa, I gave up a long time ago. lQQking for that darn Fox,,Tom. And I do have to get up that way one day to see youguys from Connell.

Leave a comment:

• Tom Ellis
    replied
    Paul, I did remember it from the post on the forum. Great job. I have spent the rest of my time looking for the darn fox. I am about to give up for this issue.

Leave a comment:

• Randy
    replied
    Nicely done Pholder. Thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• PHolder
    replied
    I submitted an article based on this post to Woodcarving Illustrated. It will be in the Fall 2021 issue!

Leave a comment:

• PHolder
    replied
    Thank you Claude for putting this in its proper place.
    Thank you all for the kind comments. I do think highly of this forum.

Leave a comment:

• Claude
    replied
    I moved the post to the Tutorials forum - I think it'll be easier for people to find, as it can get lost in General Carving (I did leave a permanent re-direct there). Excellent tutorial! I had my son do one for my on his table saw, but this one I could have done quicker on my bandsaw.

Claude

Leave a comment:

• Soggy
    replied
    That's a great tutorial ! ......... hopefully one of the moderators will pin your post, so it will be readily available to future new members.
    Wayne

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Thanks for the post, will probably be building one

Leave a comment:

• Tom Ellis
    replied
    That should do the trick PH, Sure makes it easy to cut the blocks.

Leave a comment:

• PHolder
    started a topic Tutorial - Block Ripping Jig Without a Table Saw

Tutorial - Block Ripping Jig Without a Table Saw

Hello All,
    When I began to carve, I had several books and looked at several videos describing the need to rip blocks into triangles and how to make the jig on a table saw. I had just purchased a bandsaw to for cutouts but didn't have a table saw and didn't want to return to the finance committee so soon. I was a able to make one on my band saw. Some of you offered suggestions here. Thank you.
    Someone in my carving club asked me to make one for them so I thought I might document how I did it with pictures for future generations.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 9 photos.
    Last edited by PHolder; 02-01-2021, 06:42 PM.
Working...
X