Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the info Bob. I have this book. Si I wondered if the book relief carving and wood spirits had some patterns that are the same.
    Jos
    Belgium

Comment

• 11" x6" x 1" , Basswood. Used Danish Oil for a change , not sure if I like it. Cherry Stain and then 4 coats of Minwax Helmsmen Spar Urethane . That is my go to Finish now. This Guy got me back into making Chips again. Put Glasses on him just to be different ,don't know if it adds to him or not but if he ever needs Glasses he has them. Ha,Ha. Merle ​​

Comment

• 1-PICT0001-001.JPG

Comment

• Looks great, Merle! Love the stain.
          Arthur

Comment

• Hi Arthur, I think I'm hooked on that Cherry Stain , no need to Antique on this Guy. Thanks Arthur, feels good to get back to making Dirt again . Merle

Comment

• Cool Merle.

Tinwood

Comment

• Hi Tinwood ,He says " I can see clearly now " , Ha, Ha,. Thank You. Merle

Comment

• Love it. See those leaves out my kitchen window.
                  By the time the leaves are that color, I hope that the pickers have come and gone!
                  Rich color, I like that. A+ for putting in some vine tendrils at the top.
                  Brian T

Comment

• Hi RV ,The Grapes that I get here is in a Bag from the Store as well as Grape Juice. Glad you like him. Thanks Merle

Comment

Working...
                    X