Need best spray paint for wood furniture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need best spray paint for wood furniture

Hi, My name is Smith. Can any member suggests to me which spray paint is the best for wood furniture?

I like Krylon.
    Arthur

Comment

Deft Lacquer, Liquid, Clear, Aerosol spray

Comment

What's the wood? Showing the grain or opaque? Indoors or out?
        How do you manage overspray? Gloss or matte?

MinWax Tung Oil Protective Finish is brush-on (cheap) and 4 coats is water-wet glossy.
        Brian T

Comment

Most spray finishes on wood are only as good as the wood preparation. Regardless of paint brand you should prepare the bare wood as recommended on the paint can.

Comment

I will add to everyone's points, the biggest one is that this is a wood carving forum, with woodcarvers. Wood furniture is whole new ball game, honestly, you should go to the wood craftsman forums and ask this question. I have made some furniture but I am not a pro at it at all. Some things I can put on a carving I would never put on made furniture, tons of pros and cons to think about.

Comment

I have to agree with Dieon. You're talking about apples and oranges. I've made a couple of "shabby chic" pieces of furniture and I've added a lot of natural wood trim to windows and doors in the house. My favorite finish is Min-Wax Helmsman varnish but I really don't think it's appropriate for expensive pieces of furniture. It does however, provide a nice hard, finish that's just about kid proof.

Comment

Originally posted by pallin View Post
                Most spray finishes on wood are only as good as the wood preparation. Regardless of paint brand you should prepare the bare wood as recommended on the paint can.
                is there a strong smell ??

Comment

At the moment, most likely you will not find the best spray paint. There are various spray paints and each one is good in its own way. Also, everything can get annoying over time. I advise you not to spray paint on wood furniture. Just use the colors and the type of wood itself. Any kind of tree can be taken. The type of wood can only be the comfort in using the furniture, and the color scheme of the furniture can affect your healthy sleep. I advise everyone to take the green color of furniture, and even better, I advise you to browse various sites. One of these sites with color furniture I can offer here https://nyfurnitureoutlets.com/bedro...s/filter-black

Comment

Working...
                  X