Another Garden Spirit#2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Garden Spirit#2

I more time. IMG_0002.jpg IMG_0003.jpg IMG_0001.jpg IMG_00021.jpg IMG_00031.jpg

Merle, I really like those! I need to put that on my "to-do" list!
    Arthur

Comment

Nice job Merle, wouldn’t have thought of the weathered wood turning so dark.

Comment

Great wood spirit Merle! Like Arthur I need to add a yard spirit to the to do list.
        We live in the land of the free because of the brave! Semper Fi
        https://www.pinterest.com/carvingbarn0363/

Comment

Mighty fine wood spirit, Merle!
          Herb

Comment

Your tickling everyone's thinking bones, I wonder what it would look like Bronzed∙∙∙∙hummmm∙∙∙∙∙
            . . .JoeB

Comment

Hi Arthur, Just took an Old Limb from mt Pine Tree and made it last 13 Yrs. , who would have known and being Enjoyed also ? I didn't . Thanks Arthur. Merle

Comment

Hi, Ed, After a Good Scrubbing and lite Sanding it was Lighter ,but when Poly U was applied it turned just about Black . It gave it another Life . Thanks Ed . Merle

Comment

Hi Randy, Good Idea, the way you do Wood Spirits should show off your Yard real well . Thanks Randy. Merle

Comment

Hi Joe, Bronzed Garden Spirit , now I have you thinking. Ha,Ha. Lets see your Bronzed Garden Spirit . Thanks Joe . Merle

Comment

Hi Herb, The Daughter just picked it up and she liked it . She is working in her Yard so it will be in her Garden today . Thanks Herb. Merle

Comment

Hi Merle
                        Super nice job mate . You managed to get great character in the face of the wood spirit. Very very nice !!!!

Comment

Hi Mate, Thanks for your Commenting , told her if it needs repaired after 13 yrs. bring it back and I'll do it again . I'll only be 103 yrs. . Ha,Ha. Merle

Comment

Merle, how many more garden spirits you got lurking out there waiting for a visit back with their creator? Very nice work, was this before the eagle phase? ha ha!

Comment

Hi Sappy, you made me think back and that was before the Eagle Phase . I got a lot of Satisfaction out of both of these Phases and might go back and Enjoy them again someday . My Phase now is Canes which reminds me I still have a Horse Cane to Finish . That also reminds me of your Cane and how is it looking ? Thanks for showing your still Interest . Merle

Comment

Working...
                              X