Spring Break

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Break

It not Spring but there are some improvements that I want to get done.
    Awhile back I showed a tool storage thing I had built. It works so-so, but get tired of swapping knives in and out, so they usually end up scattered on my carving bench.. thing would soon become overcrowded. I built a 13" lazy Susan that stood about 1" of the bench, which gave a little room for storage underneath it, sandpaper, pencil, ruler, etc.

Another thing I got built today is a 6-side sharping blox. I've shown my side blox that has some wet and dry on it & four different microns of stropping compounds. This consist of aluminum Oxide/Silicon Carbide polishing paper w/super flexible non-woven backing, 30,15,09, 3,2, &1 micron. Each side is 2" x 4".

Anyway, any questions, comment or critiques are welcomed.
    Before After Side
    . . .JoeB

Hi Joe, Good Idea , really makes a difference on your Bench. I have the Lazy Susan but not the Space . My Space is the Size of your Pad. Merle

Comment

ai just got to get the muscle memory to lay the knives on the Susan when I'm done, not just set it down, will be trying it out by the weekend, I hope
      . . .JoeB

Comment

Pretty neat ideas Joe.
        Terry

Comment

I really like your sharping block Joe. Will have to put together a three sided one.

Comment

Wonderful ideas to dream about!................

Comment

Thanks guys
              . . .JoeB

Comment

Working...
              X