New compressor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New compressor

I got a new compressor. I have a small 12x 16 back yard shop I share with our stuff. Space is always an issue and the noise level of the equipment is important. I had a Small old compressor that was really loud. It died and I was looking for something quiet. Most that were called quite units were very expensive. I saw the Eagle EA-2000 1-Gallon Silent Series Air Compressor on the Rockler web site and the price was right. I am very happy with this compressor so far. I have had it for about two months. It is compact and I was surprised how very quiet it really is. Work well with painting, turbo carver, nail gun, and easy to carry out to check the tires. It meets all my needs
    Randy

WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE!

Hi Randy
    My Carving shop is 8x16, I bought a quite compressor about a year ago, not silent but quite. I saw your comment in a previous post this morning about your Turbo Carver. What is the max pressure for it to operate?
    Larry

Comment

Mine may not be quite as quiet, but I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Magicman View Post
        Hi Randy
        My Carving shop is 8x16, I bought a quite compressor about a year ago, not silent but quite. I saw your comment in a previous post this morning about your Turbo Carver. What is the max pressure for it to operate?
        Larry
        Hi Larry on the one I have itis 35psi.
        Randy

Comment

I know this is kinda off topic but I need your help regarding air compressor, I want to buy an air compressor for my workshop/garage which should be easy to use and priced normally. I have read this article where I found two types of air compressor Makita MAC2400 and Makita MAC700. Suggest the best one out of these.
          Choosing the best air compressor for home garage or any other purpose is a tough job. We are here to make your ... Read moreBest Air Compressors for Home Garage in Jan. 2019

Comment

Originally posted by waynesmith View Post
            I know this is kinda off topic but I need your help regarding air compressor, I want to buy an air compressor for my workshop/garage which should be easy to use and priced normally. I have read this article where I found two types of air compressor Makita MAC2400 and Makita MAC700. Suggest the best one out of these.
            Sorry but I am not familiar with those compressors. I got the Eagle because of it size, small, and it is very quiet. It has worked very well for my needed.
            Randy

Comment

Interesting thread. I'm not into power carving and just use hand tools, but was/am totally ignorant on air operated carving devices. I thought all were electrical. Thanks for the education...
              Bill
              Living among knives and fire.

http://www.westernwoodartist.com

Comment

Working...
              X