New compressor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New compressor

I got a new compressor. I have a small 12x 16 back yard shop I share with our stuff. Space is always an issue and the noise level of the equipment is important. I had a Small old compressor that was really loud. It died and I was looking for something quiet. Most that were called quite units were very expensive. I saw the Eagle EA-2000 1-Gallon Silent Series Air Compressor on the Rockler web site and the price was right. I am very happy with this compressor so far. I have had it for about two months. It is compact and I was surprised how very quiet it really is. Work well with painting, turbo carver, nail gun, and easy to carry out to check the tires. It meets all my needs
    Randy

WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE!

Hi Randy
    My Carving shop is 8x16, I bought a quite compressor about a year ago, not silent but quite. I saw your comment in a previous post this morning about your Turbo Carver. What is the max pressure for it to operate?
    Larry

Comment

Mine may not be quite as quiet, but I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Magicman View Post
        Hi Randy
        My Carving shop is 8x16, I bought a quite compressor about a year ago, not silent but quite. I saw your comment in a previous post this morning about your Turbo Carver. What is the max pressure for it to operate?
        Larry
        Hi Larry on the one I have itis 35psi.
        Randy

WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE!

Comment

Working...
        X