• Show
Clear All

• Merle Rice
    replied
    I new you would . Merle

Leave a comment:

• Tinwood
    replied
    Thanks everyone, got my new blade, did a test run and so far, I'm pretty pleased.

Tinwood

Leave a comment:

• Randy
    replied
    I also us the Timberwolf blades for many years and the last one I got was also a 3/16 4TPI PC. The fact is I did not note the change in blades at the time. The performance seems as good as ever.

Leave a comment:

• TreeWizard
    replied
    Found the same thing you found so last week when I needed a new blade I bought an Olsen, we'll see how it works.

Leave a comment:

• Claude
    replied
    I believe the last one I bought from them was the 3/16 4TPI PC blade. It cuts great!

Claude

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Tinwood, I have used Timberwolf Bandsaw Blades for years and are Good Folks to Deal with. If they said the new Blade is Better I would have any reason to doubt them. I don't think you will be sorry. Merle

Leave a comment:

• Tinwood
    started a topic Band Saw Blades

Band Saw Blades

I finally decided to break down and buy some new band saw blades for myself. Based on recommendations from members here on the forum and, of course, Lynn Doughty, I went to the Timeberwolf web site to verify info etc. Lo and behold they no longer show listings for the 3/16"- 4 skip tooth blades that everyone had raved about. Instead they now market a 3/16"- 4 PC (positive claw) blade as a substitute proclaiming a progression of technologies as the inspiration for the change. I know I can still procure the original blades on Amazon etc. but I was curious if any of the members have actually purchased this new blade and, if so, can they make any sort of a recommendation to the members?

Tinwood
Working...
X