Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoDNA
    replied
    And I have several others and they all stay real nice, no other complaints there. Thanks all for your input, now back to the dog.
    Chuck

Leave a comment:

• NoDNA
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian T View Post
    That's a production problem with the steel. Give them a call, first.

$50 Stanley spoke shave would not stay sharp for a 36" pull.
    Not allowed to return it since I tried to sharpen it. I "damaged it."
    Ahh, gripper too . Here I have looked real close at it. I was given it as a gift and it was purchased from a store 60 miles away, and while I was un packing it ,, it looked as if someone had "ran it on a GRINDER! Just slightly. I have no investment and as was a gift. I have looked it up on the Flexcut site and it is but it's self a 30 dollar knife, so I think I will just "Keep on Stropping". And I'm not going to say anything to the gift giver.. Thanks for your say so Brian T.​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Brian T
    replied
    That's a production problem with the steel. Give them a call, first.

$50 Stanley spoke shave would not stay sharp for a 36" pull.
    Not allowed to return it since I tried to sharpen it. I "damaged it."

Leave a comment:

• Claude
    replied
    I'll agree with Merle. I have a couple of Flexcut knives and they stay sharp for me, as do the palm tools.

Claude

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Chuck, might not have the Correct Hardness , give them a Call and send it back . Merle

Leave a comment:

• woodburner807
    replied
    What size, Chuck?

Leave a comment:

• NoDNA
    started a topic Flex Knife

Flex Knife

I have a fairly new Flex cut knife that will not stay sharp. Kinda making me . And only cutting Bass wood at this time. Has anyone had a problem with one of these and what was the outcome? I have several but this one is the pitts.
    Thanks
    Chuck
Working...
X