Flex Cut Palm Tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flex Cut Palm Tools

I love the Flexcut Palm Tools, but I have been looking for a tool holder that would allow me to put the tools in handle first so I can view all the working ends without having to sort through them. Any suggestions? I don't really like the tool rolls, want something more user friendly. I could build something, but why reinvent the wheel if something is already available.

Re: Flex Cut Palm Tools

I don't know, shouldn't be hard to make. It scares me and my Coumadin pills thinking about all those pointy things sticking up waiting for me to stab myself.

Comment

Walt I agree with Ed, sounds dangerous. I also use FlexCut palm tools all my blades are in the Flexcut tool rolls and work fine. Unless you had a holder that held blades sharp end up and had a wooden cover that fit over the sharp ends, that way you could remove cover, select and remove blade then put cover back on. Just a thought, I know I would wind up getting hurt.

Dave
      </IMG>

Comment

Mark the top of the handles. Easy identification and safe storage.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Matzek
          I love the Flexcut Palm Tools, but I have been looking for a tool holder that would allow me to put the tools in handle first so I can view all the working ends without having to sort through them. Any suggestions? I don't really like the tool rolls, want something more user friendly. I could build something, but why reinvent the wheel if something is already available.
          because all my tools are placed pointie side down so I can't see them. I do two things on flex i use a permanent marker and mark a....V....FOR V TOOL ....U... for vineer etc for all my other tools i use a engraver tool ..put size of tool (1/8.....1/4...3/8..etc.)and my name on it .
          Jim

Comment

Walt, Maybe it's me but Im confused, are you talking about the SK tools (blades only), or the palm tools where each blade has a handle already attached?

Dave

Comment

I been thinkin about the problem. Being as how Flexcuts are differentially tempered (only the last quarter inch or so are hardened) you may be able to pick up a cheap set of metal stamps (or borrow some) and stamp the size into the shank.

Comment

Working...
              X