Sharpening Classes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharpening Classes

Has any one ever taken just a shapening class for carving tools? If so who was it from? Also are tere any videos that I may have missed on the internet about sharpening.
    Thanks

Re: Sharpening Classes

I took Ev Ellenwood's "mini course" at the first CarveFest and learned a few tricks I hadn't known about.

There are numerous free tutorials and youtube vids on sharpening and a number of DVDs and books for sale out there so read and watch a lot of them and try them out until you find the technique that works for YOU.

Comment

Take a look at this video, very simple method. YouTube - carverswoodshop's Channel

Dave

Comment

There is usually a one day sharpening class at the Texas Woodcarvers Guild get to gether twice a year. The new class schedules should be comming out on their web site sometime in Janurary. It is a half day of class instruction and half day hands on sharpening with power sharpeners. Check them out at texaswoodcarversguild.com .

Comment

Kasee, thank you for posting that info., maybe you could keep us updated. Thank you.

Dave

Comment

Working...
          X