rickinseattlekershaw knife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rickinseattlekershaw knife

just to let u know i got my kershaw, which was sharpened by rick and confgiured for wood carving. A very nice piece, efficiently done , and I received it before I thought I would He does a nice job and it is a good product. I thin we all need some recognition for things we do, and he did a nice job on this. I hearlty recommend his work. thanks if your listening!!!

Re: rickinseattlekershaw knife

Originally posted by rickm View Post
    just to let u know i got my kershaw, which was sharpened by rick and confgiured for wood carving. A very nice piece, efficiently done , and I received it before I thought I would He does a nice job and it is a good product. I thin we all need some recognition for things we do, and he did a nice job on this. I hearlty recommend his work. thanks if your listening!!!
    Rick can you take a picture would like to see what the blade looks like, if its no trouble?

Comment

I really like dealing with them, they are so nice and knowledgable.

Comment

Originally posted by rickm View Post
        I totally agree ! When I sent my 25 year old broken Buck knife to Rick it came back better then I had expected it to, I use it very often.

Dave

Comment

Working...
        X