Need Help w/knife ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help w/knife ID

I acquired this set of carving knives some years ago and have never used them. at the time I thought they were too robust for the small carvings I was doing at the time.They came in a 3 knife sheath with the initials "KGH".They are of very high quality with tool(?)steel blades and walnut handles.Does anyone recognize the maker's initials and/or info regarding these knives?The blades are 1 3/4 and 2 inches in length,1/8 in thick in the handle and 7 in O.L.Thanks for looking.

Re: Need Help w/knife ID

Rkentmoore, those are made my master knife-maker Ken Henschel. You might be able to Google some info about him. I have some of those I am getting ready to sell.
    They need to be resharpened for carving, but are some top quality knives
    Tom
    If I took the time to fix all my mistakes, I wouldn,t have time to make new ones.

www.spokanecarvers.com

Comment

Thanks Tom.That is exactly what I was searching for.

Comment

those are beautiful tom if yr going to sell a couple of those, send me a pm, Im more than interested if they have the brass pins and walnut as pictured.

Comment

Rick,this is Kent,not Tom.I have sent you a pm.They,in fact,do have the brass pins and walnut handles.

Comment

What does a set of knives like this go for? Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X