Discount on Ramelson Tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discount on Ramelson Tools

Hi everyone. We are having a sale on our website. Go to www.ramelson.com On the homepage look for the sale banner and use the code to receive 15% off entire order at checkout. We also have an exclusive with Helvie Knives on a Ramelson Signature Series set of 3 Knives. Click on this link to check them out as well as all our other items we make and carry. UJ Ramelson Wood Carving Tools. Always check out our website for different sales, videos and new itmes as well as promos on social media.

Follow us on twitter and like us on facebbok.
    www.twitter.com/ujramelson www.facebook.com/ujramelson

Re: Discount on Ramelson Tools

I assume the link is misspelled. Please edit.

Comment

done, thanks!

Comment

first link not functional
        Buffalo Bif
        www.bflobif.com

Comment

So, where I can find this discount as the link is not working anymore

Comment

To continue my story, I was searching for some promo codes on the internet and it took me some time to find them. Honestly, I found a great website full of discounts and promo codes. I was even able to buy myself a couple of interesting stuff for a half of the price using the promo codes from this website https://promocodius.com/se/butiker/smartphoto-rabatt So to say, If you are looking for a way to save some money of yours, you need to take a closer look at this website, I am pretty sure you will find something useful

Comment

When I click on the link I get this message "Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead" and my browser will not allow access. Ramelson is of course legitimate, but there must be a problem with their server.
              Arthur

Comment

The original posting of this thread was SIX YEARS AGO. Then some scammer has hijacked it to promote another site. BEWARE!! Never click on a link you do not know & trust. If your security software warns you not to open the link. . .

If the person posting just joined THIS MONTH and has only posted once or twice. . .
                Last edited by pallin; 04-25-2020, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pallin View Post
                  The original posting of this thread was SIX YEARS AGO. Then some scammer has hijacked it to promote another site. BEWARE!! Never click on a link you do not know & trust. If your security software warns you not to open the link. . .

If the person posting just joined THIS MONTH and has only posted once or twice. . .
                  And in 2020, the Ramelson site does not have an SSL cert which is very poor practice. If I wanted to order something from them, I'd find it on their site and order only via phone until they get their website properly secured for e-commerce.

Comment

Working...
                  X