Collapse
500 results in 2.8797 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• DiLeon
    replied to Foredom chuck nut hits wood
    Another video highly recommends everyone look at many videos on Youtube and decide which is best for you. He is using diamond bit burrs, which can be found cheap on Amazon you can often get sets of different kinds. I use the diamond a lot to make a nice smooth surface. Oh yea, I never recommend a Dremel...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by DiLeon; Today, 12:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DiLeon
    Burrs and bits Foredom, kutzall and sabruutooth burrs. Various sizes and shapes Also use carbide cutters for sharp clean edges. For the letters, you are showing again find a video and watch how they do it and what burrs they are using, how far in the shank is pushed into the handpiece. Note how all...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by DiLeon; Today, 11:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DiLeon
    Why do you have the burr pushed all the way to the head? I put my burrs in some shank showing and tighten. I never push it all the way in like that. Two# you are holding the handpiece against the wood and of course, it will make marks. Your handpiece needs to be held like a pen and away from the surface...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by DiLeon; Today, 11:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DiLeon
    replied to Have a Great Weekend
    Weather past two years started in the 90 degrees and stayed that way, adding the humidity. This year is cooler and no major storms yet. It rains daily just enough to make you sweat like a pig. I have no AC....thank goodness I would not be able to eat as the cost is higher by 60 percent than the rest...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• DiLeon
    Deep areas in the wood must use a variety of tools... first I drill a hole to the depth of area that is needed, next use long handle chisels to get into the area. I never use the Foredom to drill deep areas as you can break the shaft easily if the handpiece chuck gets caught in your wood. I never...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• DiLeon
    replied to What is this world coming to?
    Hawaii has some of the strictest gun laws in the states....but today again in Waikiki Police arrested a man Sunday who was reportedly carrying a gun on a crowded Waikiki beach and triggered a scare that left people running in all directions. The incident happened and the scene shows beachgoers running...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• DiLeon
    I have major training in all areas and carry a weapon cane and know how to use it. This guy was a flake with a gun, although I would have caused a major scene... by calling 911 a possible shooter in the store. That SOB would have SWAT with AK rifles at his car door. He would understand never to pull...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• DiLeon
    There are studies about the neuro damage SARS 2 causes to some people. You can do the research on google. Just had a friend who got the BA5 variant he is 74. Super smart took his mask off after two yeas, and was with his son who had it and caught it, the son did not get very ill. He was sick as...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• DiLeon
    Daily listen to the military shake the mountain as they fly overhead house. Not a normal flight path. In the past, it meant something bad was happening. Did not know the wicked witch had flown over there too major piss off China major...... which the effects are very bad. Threats to shut down...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• DiLeon
    replied to In My Opinion!
    My dad said that also..... but he added: to get back ups for the back up....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• DiLeon
    replied to Vegetarians
    Great job, love the theme plus brings a big smile.....priceless in times like this!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• DiLeon
    Watching the whole world now, this is a new age and new war. Tons of weird off-the-wall things happening and too much of it. Financial services are shutting off in different parts of the world. Some people blame the war and BRICS nations for the decision to go to a new world currency that is causing...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• DiLeon
    Internet is great as long as you have wifi, access, but if the grid goes down....and all is lost. The electric grid is very shakey in some parts of the country. War, major storms, EMT, and things as such can shut it down. Hackers are getting smarter and better, and can easily destroy and erase...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• DiLeon
    replied to Hot enough?
    only thing I caught with a reel was a lot of trees, never did get comfortable with one....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• DiLeon
    replied to Annual pilgrimage .....
    Brian.....Today, In Hawaii, a four by four by eight-foot cedar post at Lowes is $38.42. Redwood post is fifty-one dollars. All construction on my side of the island is dead and quiet and can not get supplies, sold out, and unknown if they will get any in. And gas is $6.20 well noted on the frontline...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by DiLeon; 07-22-2022, 12:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X