113 results in 0.0900 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• muffy
    replied to Leaking Wecheer hand piece
    Re: Leaking Wecheer hand piece

It sounds like your heating the tool too much. After it starts getting kind of hot to use, stop and give it a break. You just might want to replace thegrease because it just might be out of grease. Your getting the tool so hot that the grease has turned...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• muffy
    replied to WCI Summer 2008 - Issue #43
    Re: WCI Summer 2008 - Issue #43

Hello, I Got My Copey Here In Maine Today...
    A, Nice Issue I Must Say..dan..
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Re: Online Bonus: Folk Art Santa 360-degree view

What a way to go... wonderful idea.. dan..
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• muffy
    replied to Shipping a walking stick..
    Re: Shipping a walking stick..

Thank You All For Your Help..this Board Is The Place To Come If Ones Stuck With A Problem. I Was Really Stumped And You People Came To My Rescue.. Thank You All Again, For Your Help .... Dan....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• muffy
    started a topic Shipping a walking stick..

Shipping a walking stick..

How do some of you people find a shipping container long enough to ship a 60 inch walking stick ? Would anybody know who to buy one from ? The longest one our us post carries is about thirtey six inches . I know 60 inches is long but i want him to be able to cut it off to his own length. Thank you for...
    See more | Go to post

• Re: Vise for holding sticks

i know its been writtin time & time again but i can't seem to find the answer that im looking for tonight..can anyone help me?? i've run into some fuzzys on a hunk of wood i'm trying to sand..i understand that it has a little water and a little ??? mixed...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• muffy
    replied to Early Santa?
    Re: Early Santa?

Hello Hi-ho, This Picture Came Out Nice.. You Do Wonderful Work. Dan....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• muffy
    replied to bits
    Re: bits

Thank You Hi-ho For The Good Info.im Going To Order Shortly..
    Thanks Again..... Dan....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• muffy
    replied to bits
    Re: bits

hi Folks, I Have Three Proxxon Motorized Carvers With Quite A Few Flexcut Blades To Go With Them. Im Having A Hard Time To Hone Them Because They Are Hard To Hold On To..is There An Easy Way To Get The Job Done ? ... Dan...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• muffy
    replied to No Posts ??
    Re: No s ??

Believe Me Please, I Am Not Angry At Anyone Or Any Situation. Also I Didn't Know When Ya Wrote In Red That It Was A Sign Of Being Angry..i Just Wanted To Get My Point Across . I've Been A Member For A Few Years And Im Sorry That I Am Not As Active As Most Other People...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• muffy
    started a topic No Posts ??

No Posts ??

II DON'T KNOW HOW OR WHO TO ADDRESS THIS MESSAGE TO, BUT I HAVE MADE A COUPLE OF COMENTS AND HAVE ASKED A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS..I GUESS THINGS ARE NOT ALWAYS LOOK LIKE THEY SEEM... DAN...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X