389 results in 0.2812 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• WhittleBurner
    replied to That Old Pine Beam
    Re: That Old Pine Beam

Al, I just love your stories. Especially that one, mainly because I have a fondness for that area and all it\'s history.

I hope your wrist gets better, or at the least not get any worse.

Keep writing.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• WhittleBurner
    replied to Smoke and health
    Re: Smoke and health

I do mostly flat work and rarely have smoke. But, If I'm doing other things and there is smoke, a fan sitting on the table close to my workspace will help draw the vapors pointed away from you
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• WhittleBurner
    replied to LoVe SpOoN Swap
    Re: LoVe SpOoN Swap

Jill I got yours, I'm just a few days late letting you know. Another beauty. When I get home I'll post a pic. This was so much fun, thanks to all of you. We should do it again next year.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• WhittleBurner

We're here in FL, sure beats the 17" of snow we left .
    I got an email with a picture of a flowering spoon. another great one! Thanks Keoma

This will be fun to get home and see them all together
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• WhittleBurner

Happy they all arrived safely!! I'm going to have to settle for a picture when Jills and Keomas arrive. We are off to FL today and have left instructions with our house sitter to open up the packages. Take detailed photos and email them to me so I can enjoy the thrill....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• WhittleBurner
    replied to Ready to scream!
    Re: Ready to scream!

Plus one for the dremel, way easier and much less frustrating. It doesn't take long to clean out those spaces once you have a pilot hole or 2. Don't go beating your head on the walls. When I get that frustrated I walk away for a day.

Breathe deep, cross...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• WhittleBurner

Hi Jack, I was serious when I said they'll all go into an envelope and won't know who is getting which. So I'm not sure which you got LOL .. anyhow they were all designed by others that I changed just a little bit to suit my abilities.
    I'm starting to play...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• WhittleBurner
    replied to Neat stuff...
    Re: Neat stuff...

Who ever Gilbert is he's one creative dude!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• WhittleBurner

Jack, Eye really like the spoon. Great job! This is lots of fun.
    Mine are all carved.. need to buff 'em out and they'll be off in the mail this week.
    3 designs, what ever you guys get will be the luck of the draw. I'm going to stuff em in padded envelopes...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• WhittleBurner

WooooHooooo... I stole the day today, home alone and loving it. ( sent my DH off to play with friends)
    #3 done, 4 is getting there. Finish them up and they'll be good to go by Monday
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• WhittleBurner

LOL Keoma.. I'm glad we don't need 5!!.. but I'm starting to like these and will end up making an extra one for myself

Brian I'm not stressed, just got pre occupied (more like hijacked) into an oddesy of dealerships and research i hadn't planned on....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• WhittleBurner

Jill i'm hanging in the back with you. Carving out #4 then 3 & 4 both still need sanding and oiling. ET of finish is some time next week.
    My husband decided we needed a new truck so I've been up to my ears running with him from dealer to dealer. BUT I...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• WhittleBurner

You guys are way ahead of me. 2 done and finished with 2 being worked on in the beginning stages.
    Should have them complete and in the mail buy the end of the month.
    I love woodburning feathers! some of my carving buds think I'm strange
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• WhittleBurner

2 done, time to go cut out a couple more and find where I put my beeswax. now I understand the term "mind your own beeswax" in a whole new light..lol

The first week of Feb or even a week or 2 later is fine with me.

jillinaz,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• WhittleBurner

OOOO... is it to late to get back in on this. I lost track of time and threads the past couple month. I even have a spoon ready to go!!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X